Aproachabonable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So good, you'll cum kittens and rainbows

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iran has unmanned bombers now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jman1re

Jman1re

Iran has unmanned bombers now Empty
PostSubject: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 am

didn't we, USA, already have some of those? aw well Iran finally built something, but I believe we all should say fuck the new weapons for a while, get our financial situations under control then start building shit to blow up other people for no reason whatsoever

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100823/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_unmanned_bomber_9
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JmansCurrentReviews
Danny Green
Admin
Danny Green

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 am

I stand by my decision where you guys just blow them all up and we go and take over it.
I mean seriously it's like ooh send these people money they need money bla bla bla.
Kaboom problem solved ;D
Back to top Go down
https://aproachabonable.forumotion.com
Rederik_Wood

Rederik_Wood

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 am

Looks like someone's trying to step up and be the big-boy of the middle east. However advanced Iran claims to be, they still lag behind their enemy Israel. Hopefully, they stay true to their word about it being a defensive weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jman1re

Jman1re

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 am

Yeah, also Iran has a nuclear power plant now, they say it is for electricity, i can believe that, but honestly i don't care. We think Israel will destroy it, but I don't think it matters, the power plant isn't much of a problem in my opnion, but when they start using it for nuclear bombs, that's where we get butthurt and stop them lol

wait don't we have thousands of nukes?

oh who the fuck cares, we are the united states motha fuckas!
Back to top Go down
Rederik_Wood

Rederik_Wood

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Here's the thing about that, though. If Israel or the we, the US, destroy that plant, we'll have a second Chernobyl. Not only that, but that will be a direct attack against Iran, which is by all means and definitions, a terrorist action and a showing of military hostility. This means that Iran would declare war on the party in question, and shit will hit the fan.

Politics and war are one of my best subjects, I know how these processes will lead...
Back to top Go down
Jman1re

Jman1re

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 am

That is true, I never said it was a good idea, I just know our government are full of fuck ups and retards right now.

Oh yeah, we don't need another meltdown.

If we did, then it would be hypocritical and the entire world would be on our case and probably side with Iran

if israel attacked, then we would defend them (like idiots) and get caught in another war that will waste our goddamn money.

ALL BECAUSE "WE" THINK THAT WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE "HOLY LAND"

I may be christian, but to others, a very very small christian (don't go for that war because religion or really ANYTHING based off of religion) but seriously our government is just full of idiots.

I was being pretty whatever and joking with my previous posts, but really these things are serious and our government needs to realise it is not a game, and if it was then they are still hypocrites because it is one violent fucking game.
Back to top Go down
Rederik_Wood

Rederik_Wood

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 am

Jman1re wrote:
I was being pretty whatever and joking with my previous posts, but really these things are serious and our government needs to realise it is not a game, and if it was then they are still hypocrites because it is one violent fucking game.

Look at it this way, our leadership is trying to bring a new era of Call of Duty to the masses: Actual Warfare.

Spoiler: OpFor don't wear uniforms, and you don't respawn.
Back to top Go down
Jman1re

Jman1re

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 am

Rederik_Wood wrote:
Jman1re wrote:

Look at it this way, our leadership is trying to bring a new era of Call of Duty to the masses: Actual Warfare.

Spoiler: OpFor don't wear uniforms, and you don't respawn.

I may need to sign up, my quick reflexes on the controller will help my player live longer, SEARCH AND DESTROY FOREVER <3 it has been training us for this day.

wait you mean i will be fighting!?

with guns, no controller?

does the gun look like the wii gun!?

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iran has unmanned bombers now   Iran has unmanned bombers now Empty

Back to top Go down

Iran has unmanned bombers now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aproachabonable :: General junk :: Media-
Jump to: